[原创]Liu Wenzheng : A Real Superstar To Remember [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线marilyn

发帖
威望
贡献值
好评度
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2005-09-27

Liu Wenzheng : A Real Superstar To Remember  >pKI'  

u2QJDLMJv  

kWFR(J&R  

)Pq.kn{Sp  

200509 K4BMa]/U  

71_N9ub@z  

EX_& wep@1  

M3%< kk-_  

Liu Wenzheng has been away from the spotlight for many years, but his memory, his songs, his films and his image are going on. He is still recognized as the lead singer in the Chinese popular singing circle. 'mF}+v^   

;G$FLL1   

Cb.Aw!  

Lst5  

Liu Wenzheng used to be the most famous Chinese male singer in the 1970s and 1980s. During his glorious years he was often honoured for his outstanding achievements in singing and performing. He was the only singer who won the Taiwan Goldbell Prize three times. Wherever he went, there would be a large crowd of excited people around him. But he was quite aware that modesty and self-discipline are very important to his career as a celebrity(名人). He is loved by hundreds of thousands of faithful fans not just because he is handsome and graceful, but also because has good personality and good manners. Of course, his singing should be put to the first place. ( C&f~U  

lV8Mr6m  

k:sh:G+=$d  

UWI5 /R  

Actually, he’s an international superstar. Besides Taiwan, his shows were held in SingaporeMalaysia, the USA and many other places and his performing was enthusiastically received by local people. Most young people of that time looked on him as their icon and imitated him in many ways. Although he has never sung in the mainland of China, his songs are also liked by a great many people there. He and Deng Lijun are thought to be the first overseas singers to influence the mainland. . =E}/Z  

GfDA5v[  

k4v[2y`  

\XC1/LZQ  

Apart from his songs, Liu Wenzheng’s talent, good looks and great charm enabled him to develop in other entertainment fields. He once hosted a TV program titled after his own name “Liu Wenzheng Time”, which was a great success. He spoke good Mandarin(国语) and his voice was really pleasant to hear. In addition to his handsome appearance, his reputation as the best singer also helped him step into films. Speaking of his films, to be honest, the stories are too simple and of little interest. But because Wenzheng are in them, these films are well worth seeing. +Ji dP  

6%TV X  

\T0`GpE  

BeQJ/`  

As far as the Chinese pop music is concerned, Liu Wenzheng is among the first to remember. Many people, like me, got to know him from Radio Australia . For us, those were wonderful and unforgettable days that we will always treasure and Liu has been our favourite star ever since. It is a fact that the more we miss him, the more we love his songs and vice versa(反之亦然). Many of his hits(热门歌曲) remain classics, and his style both as a singer and a performer has influenced nearly all who follow him. He and his music have never been forgotten and they are also popular with many young people nowadays. eW/Hn  

3?:}lY<,  

A Ho<E"R\  

eIJQ|p<v  

As the best-known pop singer, his artistic charm conquered millions of people . On the stage, he was like a burning sun, attracting the audience who was deeply impressed by his vigorous and elegant dancing as well as his natural and sweet singing. But in most cases, he was more like a flying eagle, busy flying from one place to another, to perform or enjoy himself. Then came the day when this flying eagle flew so high and so far away and disappeared across the ocean. vJ!t.Vou  

8Xr"4;}f+  

qcqf9g  

2.yzR DfZ  

It’s difficult to decide which of his songs is the best. Too many to choose from. But I think this “Love Constellation”(星座) should be among the nominees(候选者). When I first heard it, I fell in love with it. Each time I hear the song, I have a complex feeling. Not all the beautiful songs make people happy; some can really make you sad, and “Love Constellation” belongs to the latter. It seems to me that it was specially composed for Wenzheng. He says in the song he can accept love, but meanwhile he is only a love constellation. What does he mean? Will this Scorpio(天蝎座) star stay in the high sky and can only be watched but not touched? Can we only show love to him from so far away? How long shall we wait till the day when this flying eagle comes back to his original net? A!c.P2  

8QU`SoS9  

l}JVRU{  

RaAq>B WPr  

As time goes on, people are becoming more concerned and curious about him because people are beginning to miss good old days. Liu is said to be living in America and traveling all over the world. He wants to enjoy a free life and doesn’t like to be disturbed by the media. Now he has become a mysterious person. Few people know exactly where he is , what he is doing, why he doesn’t appear and when he will return. Is he too indifferent(冷漠) ? I don’t think so. He has his own way of life. We should respect his decision. It is lucky that we have his songs, his films, his pictures and his stories to accompany us, so in some way he is with us every day. pS0T>r  

JmkJ^-A 6  

d=[ .   

gIeo7>u  

There is only one Liu Wenzheng in the world. He is and will always be the king of singing in our hearts.
]l`DR4 =  

|c) #zSv  

Y3?kj@T`i  

uJQeZEe  

/=%4gWtr  

XIU2l}g  
b~r ?#2K  
[ 本帖最后由 阳光和小雨 于 2008-4-6 23:24 编辑 ]
离线marilyn
发帖
威望
贡献值
好评度
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2005-09-27
没想到字这么小,右面还有不少词给拆开了,不知是怎么回事,抱歉。
离线smgc905

发帖
威望
贡献值
好评度
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2005-09-27

那个谁,给翻译一下。。。

d< y B ~Y  

e文功底不深,看着吃力啊..........

离线marilyn
发帖
威望
贡献值
好评度
只看该作者 地板  发表于: 2005-09-27
翻译无所谓啦,都是我们用国语说了很多遍的话,之所以用英语些,就是想换一种方式表达一下感受。本来用英语写就有顾虑,结果右边的字很多给拆开了,影响别人阅读,版主能不能想想办法?
离线marilyn
发帖
威望
贡献值
好评度
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2005-09-28
谢谢ilovelwz
离线风语行者
发帖
威望
贡献值
好评度
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2005-09-28

It is lucky that we have his songs, his films, his pictures and his stories to accompany us, so in some way he is with us every day.

'En6h"{  

----------------------------------------------

f"z96{zo  

谢谢楼主的好文章,文正永远在我们心中!不管别人如何评价他,我还是喜欢听他的歌!喜欢看他的表演!

Y}PI{PN  

可惜我英文水平不好,虽然自己能看懂,但不好意思献丑,也没有时间和精力把它翻译给905和梦幻看!

)8yNqnD  

[em04][em04][em04]
[face=隶书][size=4][color=#DD3399] 一阵阵微风 吹动着树梢 我们也随着那风儿摇 低声的细语 会心的微笑 只有我俩最要好[/color][/size][/face]
离线浪漫情圣

发帖
威望
贡献值
好评度
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2005-09-30
这段超级巨星的回忆很实在,好!!!

发帖
威望
贡献值
好评度
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2005-10-05

Dear Marilyn:

|.X?IJ`  

Although your article was write down in English,but I also can feel your deep love to Steven.

h>9GfF3  

Thank you for your article,your love to Steven and your supports to our BBS!

}5\F<b^@Y  

You are welcome to here and please show us more your feelings!

[em23][em23][em23][em23][em23][em23]
爱就是阳光 爱就是小雨    阳光和小雨离不开我和你
在线李新

发帖
威望
贡献值
好评度
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2023-10-21
文正哥,您只是一颗“爱的星座”吗?拥有爱的能量,吸引爱的光热,如同普照大地的太阳,却永远可望而不可即?您在唱这首歌时,是不是在暗示着您的歌迷,您就是那颗可望而不可即的“爱的星座”? q{ i9VJ]  
S{&,I2aO  
刘大哥是我们的家人。虽然远隔重洋,音信邈然,我们知道您快乐健康地与我们同在,我们永远爱您,为您祈祷!
快速回复
限100 字节
批量上传需要先选择文件,再选择上传

上一个 下一个